Get a Prescription for Lo Loestrin Fe Online
Lo Loestrin Fe, birth control pills, are combined pills commonly used to prevent pregnancy. They are sometimes prescribed to treat acne, regulate the menstrual cycle and manage symptoms related to premenstrual dysphoric disorder. You can get a Lo Loestrin Fe prescription online by connecting with our doctor at Your Doctors Online. Our online doctor will ask you to describe your symptoms to determine the best course of treatment. Then, if deemed necessary, they may recommend a follow-up appointment or a visit to a clinic.
However, please note that an online Lo Loestrin Fe prescription will be provided after consultation with the doctor and if the treatment is considered suitable and safe for you.
How to Connect with an Online Doctor?
Connect with an online doctor in 3 easy steps.
Describe your Issue
Download our app, register and tell us about your medical issue to get started.
- Birth Control
Chat with a Doctor
Connect with a board-certified doctor. You can chat, send pictures and videos.
Hi I’m dr. Nicole. How may I help you?
Our online doctors can help you with your medical issues and give you prescriptions.
- 10mg Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone(Lo Loestrin Fe).
- Take one tablet orally after a meal for 28 days at the same time each day.
What is Lo Loestrin Fe and How to Take It
Lo Loestrin Fe birth control pill is available only by prescription. It is the brand name, and Lo Loestrin Fe, birth control ingredients, include norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol.
There are 28 active tablets; Lo Loestrin dosage of norethindrone acetate and ethinyl estradiol varies. The first 24 tablets contain 1 mg of norethindrone acetate and 10 mcg of ethinyl estradiol, the next 2 contain 10 mcg of ethinyl estradiol, and the last 2 pills contain 75 mg of ferrous fumarate only.
Lo Loestrin Fe prescription medication is similar to other brands like Junel Fe and Taytulla. These combination pills contain a combination of female sex hormones that work by preventing the process of ovulation. In order to effectively prevent pregnancy, birth control pills must be taken once daily at the same time every day to ensure maximum lo Loestrin effectiveness.
Lo Loestrin Fe, birth control ingredients, include norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol, which are synthetic hormones. Lo Loestrin Fe birth control is a popular option for women who want oral contraceptives to prevent pregnancy. The Lo Loestrin dosage depends on the person’s health condition and can vary from person to person. These hormones work in conjunction, preventing the release of the egg from the ovaries, hence stopping ovulation from occurring. Lo Loestrin Fe oral contraceptives cause changes to the cervical mucus and uterine lining; both stop the sperm from accessing the egg, preventing fertilization and implantation.
Lo Loestrin Fe is available as a 28-day pack. 26 active tablets contain varying concentrations of hormones, while the last 2 contain iron. Lo Loestrin Fe should be taken orally at the same time each day. The pill can be taken with or without food. You should take the pills in the correct order and make your way towards the end of the pack. Lo Loestrin’s instructions are as follows: Take one pill as instructed; you can start your new pack after taking your last inactive pill. If you miss your period, inform your doctor. If you have just started your very first pack, you will require an additional non-hormonal form of birth control, such as using condoms for the first week.
Birth control has low failure rates if taken correctly.
Important Information About Lo Loestrin Fe
Getting Lo Loestrin Fe birth control over the counter is not an option due to certain risks associated while taking the medication:
- Before starting the medication, inform your doctor if you have a history of hypertension, diabetes, stroke, migraines, blood clots, blood clotting disorders, breast cancer, high cholesterol, depression, gallbladder problems, heart problems, jaundice during pregnancy, kidney disease, liver disease, thyroid problems, etc.
- You may also notice breast lumps, mood changes, dark urine, severe yellowing of the eyes/skin, and abdominal pain.
- It is essential to know that most women experience light bleeding or spotting while taking the pills. Birth control side effects of lo loestrin fe include nausea or an upset stomach while taking the first few packs. Missing pills can lead to spotting as well.
- If you throw up within 4 hours after you take your pill, you should follow the instructions on what to do if you miss the pills. Moreover, if you have diarrhoea and or are on certain antibiotics, the effectiveness of Lo Loestrin may be reduced.
- If you are not regular when it comes to taking pills or this form of birth control does not work for you, talk to your doctor about other methods, including Depo, patches and implants.
- Lo Loestrin Fe has several drug interactions. The main interactions are with drugs prescribed to treat hepatitis C or HIV, aromatase inhibitors, dimercaprol, tamoxifen, tranexamic acid, ospemifene, etc.
- It is considered safe to drink while on Lo Loestrin Fe. Although, as with other forms of birth control pills, Lo Loestrin Fe does not offer protection against sexually transmitted infections.
FAQs About Lo Loestrin Fe
Does Lo Loestrin stop your period?
You may miss a period or experience shorter and lighter periods while on birth control.
Is Lo Loestrin a combination pill?
Lo Loestrin is an oral contraceptive containing two hormones: norethindrone and ethinyl estradiol.
How can I refill my Lo Loestrin Fe prescription?
You must consult with our online doctor at Your Doctors Online to refill your lo loestrin online prescription. After discussing our medical concerns and history, our online doctor can send your prescription to your preferred local pharmacy.
How long can you safely use Lo Loestrin Fe?
Lo Loestrin Fe can be taken for as long as you want to continue birth control.
When should Lo Loestrin Fe not be used?
If you have a history of breast cancer, blood clots, tumors, lung or liver disease or a history of stroke or heart attack. You should not take Lo Loestrin Fe while breastfeeding or at least 4 weeks post-delivery.
What happens if I miss a dose of Lo Loestrin Fe?
If you miss one active pill, blue or white, you must take two pills the next day. Then, continue taking one pill for the remaining pack. If you miss more than two pills, you must use a backup form of birth control, such as condoms, for at least 7 days after the missed pills.
What happens if I take too much Lo Loestrin Fe?
You can take two pills in a day. Although, extra pills can cause side effects such as nausea/vomiting.
-edith bien aime
Get Started Today
Talk to online doctors now and get medical advice, online prescriptions, and referrals within minutes. On-demand healthcare services at your fingertips.